The prostate is a part of the male reproductive system, which includes the penis, prostate, and testicles. The prostate is located just below the bladder and in front of the rectum. It is about the size of a walnut and surrounds the urethra (the tube that empties urine from the bladder). It produces fluid that makes up a part of semen.
As a man ages, the prostate tends to increase in size. This can cause the urethra to narrow and decrease urine flow. This is called benign prostatic hyperplasia, and it is not the same as prostate cancer. The actual cause of prostate enlargement is unknown. Factors linked to aging and changes in the cells of the testicles may have a role in the growth of the gland, as well as testosterone levels. Men who have had their testicles removed at a young age (for example, as a result of testicular cancer) do not develop BPH. ( Additional Information at VitalFlow )
Some facts about prostate enlargement:
The likelihood of developing an enlarged prostate increases with age. BPH is so common that it has been said all men will have an enlarged prostate if they live long enough. A small amount of prostate enlargement is present in many men over age 40. More than 90% of men over age 80 have the condition. No risk factors have been identified, other than having normally-functioning testicles.
Instead of focusing on specific foods, dietitians, physicians, and researchers tout an overall pattern of healthy eating — and healthy eating is easier than you might think. In a nutshell, here’s what experts recommend:
– Eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day. Go for those with deep, bright color.
– Choose whole-grain bread instead of white bread and choose whole-grain pasta and cereals.
– Limit your consumption of red meat, including beef, pork, lamb, and goat, and processed meats, such as bologna and hot dogs. Fish, skinless poultry, beans, and eggs are healthier sources of protein.
– Choose healthful fats, such as olive oil, nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans), and avocados. Limit saturated fats from dairy and other animal products. Avoid partially hydrogenated fats (trans fats), which are in many fast foods and packaged foods.
– Avoid sugar-sweetened drinks, such as sodas and many fruit juices. Eat sweets as an occasional treat.
– Cut down on salt. Choose foods low in sodium by reading and comparing food labels. Limit the use of canned, processed, and frozen foods.
In addition to eating a healthy diet, you should stay active. Regular exercise pares down your risk of developing some deadly problems, including heart disease, stroke, and certain types of cancer. And although relatively few studies have directly assessed the impact of exercise on prostate health, those that have been done have concluded, for the most part, that exercise is beneficial.
Prostate-Supporting Power Foods
Because after many years of personal trials and experiments, Sam Morgan believe that have finally discovered a special blend of ingredients which may help anyone support healthy prostate. VitalFlow is a special blend of ingredients which may help anyone support healthy prostate. The following formula is calculated and adjusted to give THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS when it comes to help maintaining the good health of your prostate!
VitalFlow formula is calculated and adjusted to give THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS when it comes to help maintaining the good health of your prostate! And after testing more than 144 organic ingredients, we have chosen these top 3 ingredients:
– Saw Palmetto Berries, the sworn enemy of DHT according to a study conducted by the University of Michigan Health System.
– Graviola Leaf
– Japanese mushroom trio – Maitake, Reishi and Shiitake- which were proven to have incredible health properties by one study in the Journal of Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity!
– Cat’s Claw and Tomato Fruit Powder to further help and support the good functioning of your prostate.
– Pygeum Africanum Bark works wonders because it supports a healthy inflammatory response, while Cat’s Claw and Tomato Fruit Powder are also good at supporting a healthy immune system.
– The natural green tea contained by this formula, and the broccoli leaf extracts are also powerful ingredients.
– Broccoli leaf extracts have extremely powerful and valuable nutrients, ones that are required for the good health of the prostate.
– Selenium, Vitamin E and Vitamin B-6 to further support you. Better support means better health!
– Zinc, Copper and Plant Sterol Complex to help you enhance the support of your prostate even more
If instant results and easy design and style are what you are looking for inside a item, VitalFlow is sure to be your option. One thing designed keeping the average consumer in mind, only a one time test of VitalFlow will undoubtedly provide it the very first spot among your checklist of preferred.